Life happens, and sometimes you may want a little breathing room. Using Online Banking, you can now skip your loan payment any time you wish during the year. Qualifying loans, like auto loans, personal loans and some other installment loans are eligible for payment skips twice per year.2
Need a little extra for a vacation? Preparing for or recovering from the holidays? Skip a Pay can give you the extra financial room you need by allowing you to skip an upcoming eligible loan payment2.
The loan skip process is quick, easy and is available through Online Banking and the Mobile App. To make it simple, you will only see a skip payment offer if one or more of your loans qualifies.
Skip a Pay gives you choices
- Skip up to 2 loan payments per year per loan
- Schedule your skips up to 3 months in advance
- Low skip processing fee instead of a full loan payment
- $35 fee can come from your Savings or Checking account
- Easy access through Mobile and Online Banking to request a skip payment anytime, anywhere
We make it easy to qualify for the Skip a Pay program.
- Available on most loans3, except for mortgages, home equity loans and credit cards
- Make your skip request before the payment date
- Subsequent skip payments per loan must be requested more than 60 days apart
- Loan must be in good standing and have at least 6 months of payments history before 1st skip may be requested
Have questions on how to get started?
- Need help getting started in Online or Mobile Banking?
- Not sure if your loan qualifies?
Just give us a call at 800-462-4421, or visit your nearest Sharonview branch, and we can walk you through it.
1 Maximum 6 skips per life of the loan
2 Skipping a payment will extend the time it takes to repay your loan. Interest and any charges for optional MemberGuard coverage will continue to accrue on the loan during the month in which you skip your payment, and will be repaid from the next scheduled payment. Election of skip a payment may reduce the benefits available to you under any optional GAP coverage elected on this loan, and may extend the term of the loan beyond the number of months skipped.
3 Mortgages and Home Equity, and Credit Cards do not qualify for the online skip-a-payment offering. Certain eligibility restrictions apply; contact for us details.